Welcome to my blog, where I am working towards producing a music video accompanied by ancillary texts for the track It's Ok by Atomic Kitten

Monday 25 November 2013

Shoot 2 - 24/11

On Sunday the 24th, we filmed our 2nd shoot with the younger girls. They all came round to my house and we filmed in my bedroom. Firstly, we started filming them dancing in a group and singing into hairbrushes and hairspray cans, to signify a performance. We then filmed them individually singing, dancing and practicing signing their autographs.

As we previously did a shoot on Friday, they all knew what we would expect from them so it didn't take long to get started. We briefed them on the shots we needed and then began. They worked really well and listened to Poppy and I whenever we asked them to do something in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment